Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Nah, I’ll take whatever joy there is left in life, which includes enjoying Liverpool’s failure to the fullest extent possible whenever it is on show, regardless of what happens later.

We, as City fans, receive absolutely no credit for humility (or anything else), from either fate or the football community writ-large. And especially not from the Dipper fans.

So fuck ‘em.
It's not so much about behaving in a dignified way towards them (I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire), it's more about tempting fate :)

**** was angry again in the interview after the game.
Shocked! Shocked, I say!

I always love how when things don’t go well, he struts around saying “Wow! Wow! Just Wow!” and “smiling.”

However, I guess that’s better than his scary, cud chewing face, where he looks like he’s about to dislocate his jaw!

Last edited:
It's not so much about behaving in a dignified way towards them (I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire), it's more about tempting fate :)
As I said, fate doesn’t care, or have much of an influence on Premier League football these days.

Unless FATE is an alternative acronym for PGMOL I am unaware of. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.