Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be fair, half of this forum were shitting their knickers a month ago saying we've blown it and other teams won't drop points. I've always said it's unlikely other teams won't drop points, including us.

Our fans are often overreationary too, you don't need to go beyond this forum to see it.

That said, letting us put it in our hands with 6 games to go is an absolutely clanger from the other two teams. Not that fans should throw the towel in, but they know how well City handle this situation compared to them.

What is this "social media" you speak of? Fuck that shit off - as someone said before it's a cesspit of lunatics, charlatans and egomaniacs.
I've never come across one of these pricks in my lifetime and I never will.
There all cowards hiding behind a screen.

City fans in that respect are no different to most, to be a fan of a team is to have an emotional connection, however Liverpool fans (not all ) tend to take it to almost cult like levels, you only have to read RAWK, replace football with religion or politics and it would read the same

Take the below for example, is this normal prose for a football forum? (it's from RAWK and aimed at United fans) and there are 1000's of examples aimed at whoever they are in direct competition with at the time, the majority of them have no connection to Liverpool which makes it even weider, I have often said it that some of them are close to committing terrorist acts in the name of LFC, there needs to be a programme of deradicalisation before more people get hurt by them, the authorities can't say they weren't warned, it's all there in black and white

That example is deranged. I'm not joking. It's worrying.

Dear Tony of the RAWK.

If we're a shit stain on football, then you and your beloved Liverpool Football Club are a overflowing cess pool bursting not just on football but the whole country in general. And like your attitude towards City, the stench of your jealousy and self righteousness is becoming overwhelming.

Why don't you post something truthful on the cult site you use such as admitting your supporters were to blame for the deaths of 39 Italians at Heysel. And also admitting that your fans were responsible in some part for Hillsborough instead of laying the blame at the South Yorkshire Police's, the FA's and Sheffield Wednesday's door. Instead your club and fans come up with ridiculous and deluded excuses and claims such as it was Chelsea fans and even the SAS to blame for those tragedies.
Lest we forget Paris and all the grief caused in part by Klippetys instruction to fans to travel without tickets....

just had a quick look on RAWK, it didn't disappoint lol

'For some reason the inevitability of the table now isn't hurting as much as it was at 4pm. I said to others the league is like WWE when you're a kid vs as an adult - its magic and entertaining but when you grow up and find its all scripted it instantly loses its magic.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.