Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Even though its pathetic, i get clipping it for views afterwards and making a prick of yourself online for money.

However, what I'll never get is the mindset of somebody watching him live.

Takes a really, really weird person in my view to be watching somebody else watching the game instead of just watching it yourself.
Like a really weird gogglebox

Are you saying that most of the footballing supporting citizens of Ireland don't support Liverpool? If you are saying that you need to put the Guinness down.

Liverpool by their own admission are not English but prefer to be linked to Ireland, I am sorry if this offends your Irishness but that's on you.
Yes, most dont support Liverpool, you need to stay off the bitter. They are not that strongly linked with Ireland but are Scouse.

While I am delighted that we beat Liverpool in Klopp's final Derby, that their title challenge is in ruins, that he has to leave with just the league cup from his send off Quad season.

There is something .. Something in how he reacts. He is hugging everyone, other teams managers and players. I just hope there is nothing serious in his own health or someone close to him. It all just seems odd, even for him, and even though I dislike him, I would not wish that on him, so I hope I am wrong about that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.