Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually can't wait for that documentary they're making that was intended to document Klopp going out in a blaze of glory.

Here's the trailer of their historic quad attempt.

tenor.gif

One day we may have a manager who wins what Klopp has and City fans will think this manager is brilliant.

Pep gets very little respect outside of our club from the press, if he got half of the reach rounds that Bingo gets he'd be even better thought of.

I didn't see Mancini getting the love in when he won the title, Klopp is a decent manager but that's it.

Klopp is a very good manager.

The overhyping of him by the biased media is irritating I know. His on field antics do him no favours but none of us are perfect .

We are blessed with Pep but it won’t always be like this.

One day we may have a manager who wins what Klopp has and City fans will think this manager is brilliant.
Get what your saying blue but after 60 odd years I have seen all I need to see.
Hopefully I will see some more but I can die a happy man

Get what your saying blue but after 60 odd years I have seen all I need to see.
Hopefully I will see some more but I can die a happy man

We just don't know how many leagues Bobby Manc or the engineer would have won given more time, potentially and probably more than bingo.

So just the one league title in 35 years then , so much emotional bullshit around that football club , Clubshop's final game will be vomit inducing , at least he will have the Reserve Team Cup to parade on his open top bus tour.
The Dippers are in for a rude awakening next season , they will find out they have two decent players one of them will piss off to Saudi and the other is 33 year old crock ,and the rest of the squad are over hyped shite and they will also have an unproven manager at Premier league level in charge.
They are f*cked.

So just the one league title in 35 years then , so much emotional bullshit around that football club , Clubshop's final game will be vomit inducing , at least he will have the Reserve Team Cup to parade on his open top bus tour.
The Dippers are in for a rude awakening next season , they will find out they have two decent players one of them will piss off to Saudi and the other is 33 year old crock ,and the rest of the squad are over hyped shite and they will also have an unproven manager at Premier league level in charge.
They are f*cked.
They will be in good company with the other media darlings.
They also have no decent players and an unproven manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.