Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The swines.

'This is Anfield' have their own take on events. These two paragraphs in particular stick out:

"It’s a damn sight better than what came before. It’s a matter of record that Liverpool club executives tried to deflect blame from Liverpool supporters who ripped down a fence barely suitable for guarding your strawberries and charged at people in Section Z by referencing the presence of the National Front, from Chelsea, from the south and more.

The context, including a dilapidated tumbledown stadium, of Italians’ behaviour in Rome a year before, of poor policing, poor organisation, black-market tickets and rival fans in a neutral area and the predilection for violence amongst swathes of supporters up and down the land at that time, is just that – context".

Blaming the fence, the National Front, Chelsea fans, the previous behaviour of Italian fans, poor policing and black market tickets; the latter being particularly ironic as their fan base are the undisputed champions of blagging their way into stadiums.

Clearly self-awareness amongst their fans is seriously lacking.
Can’t believe the **** left off Belgian skinheads and the SAS.

Dr. Magindren Kuppusamy - Linkedin

Jurgen Klopp

I want to express my deepest gratitude for your remarkable contributions this season. We have achieved incredible milestones together, including another Carabao Cup victory which further adorned our trophy cabinet. Your leadership pushed us to our limits in the league, and although it seems the initial spark has waned, we understand the cycle of sports.

You transformed our aspirations into tangible achievements: the unforgettable match against Barcelona, the 7-0 demolition of Manchester United, clinching our first Premier League title under your guidance, our 6th European Cup, and numerous thrilling encounters across England and Europe.

We hold profound respect and affection for you and wish you all the best moving forward. Enjoy the remaining games; your efforts this season have exceeded our expectations. While others may celebrate temporary victories, we take pride in our Champions League qualification and the trophies we have secured.

You are a true legend of the club.
YNWA

Jurgen Klopp

I want to express my deepest gratitude for your remarkable contributions this season. We have achieved incredible milestones together, including another Carabao Cup victory which further adorned our trophy cabinet. Your leadership pushed us to our limits in the league, and although it seems the initial spark has waned, we understand the cycle of sports.

You transformed our aspirations into tangible achievements: the unforgettable match against Barcelona, the 7-0 demolition of Manchester United, clinching our first Premier League title under your guidance, our 6th European Cup, and numerous thrilling encounters across England and Europe.

We hold profound respect and affection for you and wish you all the best moving forward. Enjoy the remaining games; your efforts this season have exceeded our expectations. While others may celebrate temporary victories, we take pride in our Champions League qualification and the trophies we have secured.

YNWA
I know it's sometimes said in jest.
But they are a fukin cult

Jurgen Klopp

YNWA
Michael Mouse Cup “adorning” the trophy cabinet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.