Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Alot of smokecreens from the media all because of the spat.
There's rumours from dippers in work that Alisson put his house up for sale a few weeks back.
Could be alot of uncertainty going into the new season
Wouldn't be surprised.
I've said before when bingo goes , he ruled like bacon face.
They'll fall off a cliff.

Our players have been bought , trained and conditioned to play any position at any time .
Bernie would play left back if pep wanted and bernie would do it.

That scouse team plays one way with players that can only play one way.
When the new manager comes in that's when we'll see klippertys legacy.
Just like bacon face....

There have been quite a few posts in the FFP charges thread regarding the level of utter thickness of the cult members

Thought I would post this example here to avoid distracting that thread further.

Just what kind of football fans are these fuckers????

There are so many of these shallow and self-entitled fuckers on RAWK. They have no character or real commitment – none of these plastic wankers could have been remotely as loyal as we CITY fans were throughout all the bad years

Utter cunts

Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
xx.gif

Re: Man City - Cheating Bastards on & off the pitch - 115 Charges

« Reply #5148 on: Today at 03:03:06 pm »

Quote from: Peabee on Today at 08:26:04 am
and the PGMOL.

Unless there's progress on the City charges and a major overhaul of the PGMOL, I'm going back to just following athletics and snooker this summer. Football is (to paraphrase Rossi) going the way of WWE. It's a joke of a sport at the moment.
I've said the same mate, once Klopp is gone I don't think I'll be invested. The football world today is horrific and not the game I love.

Didn't even watch Atalanta 2nd leg, Palace or WHU games, just don't have my heart in it now the season is over it feels like my time with the club is over. Not even been to Anfield since Jan.

There have been quite a few posts in the FFP charges thread regarding the level of utter thickness of the cult members

Thought I would post this example here to avoid distracting that thread further.

Just what kind of football fans are these fuckers????

There are so many of these shallow and self-entitled fuckers on RAWK. They have no character or real commitment – none of these plastic wankers could have been remotely as loyal as we CITY fans were throughout all the bad years

Utter cunts

Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
xx.gif

Re: Man City - Cheating Bastards on & off the pitch - 115 Charges

« Reply #5148 on: Today at 03:03:06 pm »

Quote from: Peabee on Today at 08:26:04 am

I've said the same mate, once Klopp is gone I don't think I'll be invested. The football world today is horrific and not the game I love.

Didn't even watch Atalanta 2nd leg, Palace or WHU games, just don't have my heart in it now the season is over it feels like my time with the club is over. Not even been to Anfield since Jan.
Of course..
It was city's cheating that made atalanta knock them out of europa..
We was in the shadows making machines move the goal posts when they tried score.
We paid off the refs to favour atalanta.
We snook on the pitch and made the grass grow 0.003mm too long.
Then we paid west ham players off the books to play well and get a result.
All our fault.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.