Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Grow up because I used a turn of phrase regarding two football teams getting summarily wanked silly over whilst we get on shit on, on the daily by the same fans because of some misbegotten notion of them doing it the right way? Or when we play any of these 'big' german teams and they hold up signs insulting our success in a very red shirt cartel manner?

If you take this as a hatred of the entirety of Germany, then that's on you. I've no problem with Germans. Bundesliga teams, I don't like them, I do not like the holier than thou stuff at all. Not saying anyone else has to feel like I do. It's not saying anything about Gundo, Tarnat, Uwe or any other German that's played for us.

Well, maybe so, but I just call it how I see it, I think some people taking second hand offence and acting like I'm insulting the entire population of germany is a bit odd, mind.
And, in this day and age, the language you used was more than a bit odd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.