Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

No doubt this week will be filled with crap about klopp. But actually what legacy will he have left on English football?? Average success considering his time there and the ton of money spent, little if any impact on the style of football played in England and again little if any new tactics or innovations. Just alot of jumping up on the touchline and thats about it really.
And being rude to interviewers, when Littlewoods lose.

The ironic thing about City's treble is that it is both meaningless (to me and it appears most fans) yet it still devalues United's genuine treble.
;D

Yet still they go on and on about us being meaningless.

The very minute 115 made a decision to not cooperate with the Premiership they should have been thrown out of the league.

This one is just plain angry and needs his mummy.

I agree about handing others the trophies, not sure many would want that anyway, especially Klopp or players, but they should be 100% taken away from City.

Delusional and stupid in equal measure, never underestimate a cult that mourns chickens and kills people.
am I correct in saying Ben Johnsons Gold was given to Carl Lewis when the Olympics were still on.

We should have our 2014 title given to Gerrard at half time of a City game.

This needy **** wants free medals, probably had free things all his life and is living with a giro mentality and a needy whinging constitution.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.