Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could've beem better off by just buying both Kone and Thuram instead of chasing Caicedo. They must not have a scout team since all their staff left when the FSG wanted to sell the club.

`This Means More`
Liverpool and Saudi Arabia they go together. A growing togetherness that means more.

Slippy G, Hendo, Fab, Mane... where will it end.

LFC`s American owners were very happy to accept the inflated £40m for Fabinho and a further £12m for the past it Henderson.

Then, those who say they can not compete, made a record transfer offer of £111m for Caicedo.

This is the same club that broke the transfer records for a goalkeeper and centre half.

Never forget that the odious John W. Henry, who is often sporting his trophy wife on trips to England, together with his cohorts at Liverpool, in the corridors of power and influence, and within the media, has systematically tried to destroy our club and continues to trash our reputation.

The American redtops are the biggest threat to our national game. Arsenal, Liverpool and united have been displaced in many aspects by The Treble winners. However, the plotters, planners and promoters of the ESL, the same clubs behind the formation of the Premier League, still hold much sway. Their self interest even means collaboration where necessary to serve their joint and several interests.

Never give these hypocrites and charlatans any slack. They are our enemies and should be treated as such with a iron hand in a velvet glove.

Without sidetracking the thread. Do we not know for sure this guy is not doing this for laughs and followers.

I suspect the answer is no. Which leads me to 2nd point. Who on Earth would want to watch a game alongside him? ( not particularly anti Liverpool point. Same applies to Gouldbridge and any City equivalent if they acted like these 2).

The Liverpool fans I know would cringe at this.

Without sidetracking the thread. Do we not know for sure this guy is not doing this for laughs and followers.

I suspect the answer is no. Which leads me to 2nd point. Who on Earth would want to watch a game alongside him? ( not particularly anti Liverpool point. Same applies to Gouldbridge and any City equivalent if they acted like these 2).

The Liverpool fans I know would cringe at this.

He is and any of these YouTuber who act like kunts are fake all for £££

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.