Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always makes me laugh when Liverpool fans say we have no history and weren’t a proper club before the Sheikh.

By 1972 - 78 and 80 years after City and Liverpool were formed - City and Liverpool had won the same amount of trophies.

So if City have no history and weren’t a proper club, what does that make Liverpool in their first 8 decades? For 62% of their existence, were they not a proper club with no history?
Also in recent history since the 21st century began

Liverpool ..... 15 major trophies
City............... 18 major trophies

I think Salah might just go. I really don't think he does feel the love for Liverpool or the club unless it reflects on him.

He's got maybe a couple of years left of top flight football, he can either continue to prop lfc up, with less wages, with the hard work klopp demands, no real prospect of a trophy (right now).... Or he can earn a lot more, have an easier life, be appreciated more than ever.

Logic says he would leave them I think.

I think Salah might just go. I really don't think he does feel the love for Liverpool or the club unless it reflects on him.

He's got maybe a couple of years left of top flight football, he can either continue to prop lfc up, with less wages, with the hard work klopp demands, no real prospect of a trophy (right now).... Or he can earn a lot more, have an easier life, be appreciated more than ever.

Logic says he would leave them I think.
Salah, like Mahrez, would be a marquee signing for the Saudi league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.