Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me, the absolute desperation over on rawk is mind boggling. Some sad **** has gone out of his/her way to circle empty seats in the ground when Kev is going round the pitch with the trophy. It's unbelievable the pettiness from that shower of cunts

What a bunch of lies.

Except for 19/20, the club has spent close to 100mil or above that every season he's been there, with 3 windows hitting above 150mil. He did not drag a relegation-primed underdog spending below 20mil every season to a title challenge.

At least Pep admits he got financial backing.

Spend and net spend are almost pointless stats when you consider that both City and Liverpool and spent over £2.5 Billion in wages since Klopp has been in England.

That's money going directly out of the club, is by far the biggest cost for the top clubs, and reflects the quality of the squad a lot better than the caveat-infested net spend.

Fuck me, the absolute desperation over on rawk is mind boggling. Some sad **** has gone out of his/her way to circle empty seats in the ground when Kev is going round the pitch with the trophy. It's unbelievable the pettiness from that shower of cunts
I don’t think Liverpool supporters understand how a Premier League trophy lift and celebration works as no one was in the ground when they lifted their solitary premier league title. Once the trophy has been paraded round your bit of the ground people do start to leave and get to the exits.

Spend and net spend are almost pointless stats when you consider that both City and Liverpool and spent over £2.5 Billion in wages since Klopp has been in England.

That's money going directly out of the club, is by far the biggest cost for the top clubs, and reflects the quality of the squad a lot better than the caveat-infested net spend.
It also did not include the fact Liverpool was leading the pack in agent fees for a period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.