Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Shady this isn’t it. George Osborne secretly stepping in last time ! Why is he doing that?

Standard chartered who have previously accepted and paid fines in excess of £1 billion for money laundering for Iran have once again been accused of money laundering for terrorists.

This is the same standard chartered that liverpool proudly display on the front of their shirts, they did so already knowing they had paid fines for such things And even renewed their deal.

I trust the dipper cult are going to continue their moral crusade and demand liverpool both remove them as their club sponsor and pay forward to a chairty every single penny they've willfully accepted from the terrorist funders during their lengthy partnership. Not doing so surely taints every trophy they've won whilst proudly displaying and being partly funded by a terrorist funder...
It's outrageous. I'm so enraged (as I was the last 2 times that did it), I'm going to find a branch of theirs and demonstrate outside it. I'm just checking Google now ......

The Standard stuff is hitting liverpoool fans hard. They are trying to reconcile this with all their accusations about other clubs owners. They're acting as if this has just become a thing and they are all surprised and want them gone because they're not City.

How long has Standard Chartered been accused of this level of corruption? and how quickly will this go away.

The Standard stuff is hitting liverpoool fans hard. They are trying to reconcile this with all their accusations about other clubs owners. They're acting as if this has just become a thing and they are all surprised and want them gone because they're not City.

How long has Standard Chartered been accused of this level of corruption? and how quickly will this go away.
You can imagine them doing mental gymnastics trying to lay the blame at someone else's door. Fuck em. Top ammo for us blues now this.

Years mate.

One of the previous dippers thread covered the original US senate hearings disclosing evidence they were funding the Taliban and the Scouse version the Scallyban.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.