Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking my daughter to Klanfield to watch Taylor Swift this week. Daughter just said to me "Dad, can we eat before we go in. I don't want to have to buy food inside. I dont want to give Liverpool a penny"....I've never been prouder.
You’re obviously a great father.

You have brought her up properly!

How long will it be before Liverpool fans proudly proclaim that Slot "gets Liverpool FC and the city"
As you would expect on Rawk there is a 'Slot thread' - what is surprising is that the latest scores of posts on it are mainly moaning about the fact that he has been invisible so far - they cannot understand why there has not been loads of interviews to feed their cult need - sad fuckers

I can see the appointment being underwhelming - especially if next season they drift towards mid-table mediocracy

Rawk will implode if their cult thinking is not fed

Last edited:
As you would expect - on Rawk there is a 'Slot thread' - what is surprising is that the latest scores of posts on it are mainly moaning about the fact that he has been invisible so far - they cannot understand why there has not been loads of interviews to feed their cult need - sad fuckers

I can see the appointment being underwhelming - especially if next season they drift towards mid-table mediocracy

Rawk will implode if their cult thinking is not fed
Slot need not worry. His first home game, a lucky 1-1 draw v Southampton, will see Slot jog over to the Kop..... beating his protruding chest and then 3 fist pumping salutes to the ever adoring crowd and The New Cult is on.....

You have to read it twice.Don,t know if you have reached the bit where the theory of atoms is being discussed,but it goes summat like this;everything is made of atoms.If you ride a bike regularly,your arse and the bike seat will exchange atoms,therefore your bike becomes part human and you become part bike.
Let me know when you've finished it.
Fuck me. That's me not shaking hands with any Rags in future!!!

I already wash straight after, but not worth taking the chance ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.