Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
This transfer is going to get interesting over the next few days.

FSG know they won't get an offer of £150m for Salah from any other club on top of not getting that sort of money for Salah in another 12 months time.

This could happen.

BBC Gossip today

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp would be "furious" if the Reds are tempted to accept Saudi side Al-Ittihad's offer for Salah with the transfer deadline on Friday. (Star)

When is he not furious ?
The best thing about it would he could only be angry with his clubs owners. I think if Salah left it could be the beginning of the end for klopp

Many prefer the time when they were a kid, teen or early 20's...football big part of that..only natural to prefer the more exuberant times in life..i know i do...and i think as a blue we had some great teams as well as some poor. I think Kendall's team was more than sufficient in top division...to listen to blues it seems as though we were in DIV 4 since the 70's..clearly not the case! case. I do miss Maine Road mind...that walk past Platt lane fields training ground...as a kid dreaming.....one day i'll be there lol
I played my last ever competitive game there in 1984 - under those famous lights (sic), on the all -weather pitch - at the age of 34, between our office and our colleagues in Stockport. The first time I ever got cramp whilst playing, and not forgetting the grass burns for a slide tackle.
;-)

They will be fully finished once Saudi League sign VVD and Salah. It’s definitely not happening this season. I can see it happening next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.