Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fanatical Bayern friend over there in Germany rates him as decent and blames the management for him leaving.
I've no view because he's not a player I've seen much of to be honest

If 150 came in for Salah, I could see him going. Hes a god in the Muslim world. I know a number of people who are Muslim who dont follow football, yet they all know him for sure.

It's not as though they're short of frontline goalscorers. Jota, Diaz, Gakpo are all capable and that kid at the weekend didn't piss about when he got the opportunity against Newcastle.

The Bayern lad might not be the ideal replacement for Fabiino for now, but I think the deal with Andre is all but sealed for January.

I might be wide of the mark, but I think the offer to buy Caicedo was a collusion between Brighton and Liverpool to get an inflated price. They both knew that the player wanted to go to Chelsea and Boehley would bite. Liverpool, just dont go throwing money about like that and it more than made a few Scousers weep and the 'FSG Out' brigade get apoplectic, which is always a welcome sight
That’s Allah, not Salah.

Is he any good this lad Gravenberch?

I know the dippers will have him as one of the worlds best in a few weeks, but has anyone seen much of him
Played 24 games in the Bundesliga last season but didn’t score a single goal despite the League not being anywhere near as strong as the Premiership.

haven’t you heard? The Europa is the real deal this year. The CL is on the decline.
Apparently they "want justice" in this competition after being beat by Seville in the final a few years back

Played 24 games in the Bundesliga last season but didn’t score a single goal despite the League not being anywhere near as strong as the Premiership.
He never played a single full 90 minutes for them. That’s just bizarre.

He was compared to Bellingham and he even rejected them last season and moved to Bayern, but he flopped there since he don't fit Bayern system since they use a double pivot and he's not a DM.

Dippers are so grounded

Liverpool signing Gravenberch puts them in the equation for the title in my opinion. If you look at their team on paper, they have the best attack in the league, a robust midfield with Gravenberch, Szoboszlai and Mac Allister, and some of the best defenders in the world in Virgil van Dijk, Konate, etc.
Jack
Best attack in the league? Ha ha yeah right

Dippers are so grounded

Liverpool signing Gravenberch puts them in the equation for the title in my opinion. If you look at their team on paper, they have the best attack in the league, a robust midfield with Gravenberch, Szoboszlai and Mac Allister, and some of the best defenders in the world in Virgil van Dijk, Konate, etc.
Jack

Have you been hacked?

Dippers are so grounded

Jack
Nurse, nurse quick the medication is wearing off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.