Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
200 million for him now they are saying. That would be very hard to turn down for a 31 year old player. If Nunez has a better second season they could be okay, with a shitload of money to spend in January.

The Coutinho money lasted 10 years. The Salah money will last 15 years. They will still cheat FFP by using further Anfield redevelopment money.
Or purposely not qualifying for UEFA tournaments the season they would face punishment for failing FFP.

Huge implications for the dippers if he leaves. 200 million won't help if most of it is spent on candles.
Massive slap in the face and confirmation that they are a club of history filled has beens.

Why are you talking like you are not a dipper? You have stated yourself that you are a dipper.
Your first post on here states that you are a dipper.

He posted these ages ago

Feels nice to see them being humiliated as an ex Liverpool fan. The racism was the last straw that made me ditch them for good.

Long story short I got racially abused by a couple of local Liverpool fans who made fun of my accent since I'm not a native Brit and told me to go back to my country.

Long story short. I was having an argument with a couple locals when Liverpool were supposedly being sold, they told me they don't want the Arabs owning Liverpool and they would've rather become a mid table, so when I confronted one of them saying " you do realise Salah is Arab ? " he said to me " fuck off Salah is not Arab he's African and if you want Arabs fuck off and support City/Newcastle, based on your accent you are not British , and the local fans are more important than you international fans, we don't your Arab kind owning Liverpool full stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.