Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transfer window is shut now. I don't think they will even accept 200 million for him now, maybe they gonna go back for him in January?

Transfer window is shut now. I don't think they will even accept 200 million for him now, maybe they gonna go back for him in January?
May depend on what the player (or more likely his agent) says in the next few days. If they start kicking up a fuss over the deal not being accepted then something may still get done. Saudi window doesn't close till Thursday 7th so there's time yet.

How come Van Dick is only getting one-match suspension for last week. I assumed it would be three at least and maybe more added on, because of his refusal to leave the pitch and the naughty words....

How come Van Dick is only getting one-match suspension for last week. I assumed it would be three at least and maybe more added on, because of his refusal to leave the pitch and the naughty words....
Completely spot on.
I was also convinced he’d get an additional game for the clear direct verbal abuse of the ref to his face before he left the pitch.

Completely spot on.
I was also convinced he’d get an additional game for the clear direct verbal abuse of the ref to his face before he left the pitch.
He was charged with improper conduct and had until yesterday (as it is now) to respond. Could (and should) face an additional game ban.

I really hope Saudi pull out of the deal, from a business sense they could & it would make sense.

I can’t help think that they are spreading all of their money around to ensure every hypocritical **** of a team has taken some, & the biggest pool of money going to biggest set of hypocritical cunts around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.