Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have to defend my fellow Dipper here and point out he is a Mayo supporter and therefore forever cursed never to win anything!

As for MacAlliser v Wolves I dont think you could single him out in that first half as the whole side was utter rubbish. Not helped aswell by him being booked early on and Klopp fearing a 2nd yellow for him. Him and Szoboszlai do look good, Dom lookign to be the real class act in the midfield now. however, I do think we still need a proper CDM. I was a big fan of Bissouma when at Brighton and was a shame we missed out on him, Likewise with Caicedo, but i dont think he was worth anywhwre near the £100mill that we offered and was eventually paid for him. I would love to see us steal Phillips from you but I think that very unlikely.

Personally, I think you can forget Liverpool 2.0 as we arent there yet as the defence still needs sorting as I think will be shown tomorrow against Angeball. Son always seems to play well against us and I fear if TAA and Gomez play that we will have to score 4 or 5 to get anything out of the gfame as Spurs will score at least 2 tomorrow.

I'm off to horse my dogs out.

Fortunately they still got the chaos in defence. I really expect Spurs to win today, even though I think in the long run lfc will be our challengers. Spurs will cause chaos for lfc defence unless lfc can score 2 or 3 first.

I think we will have to disagree on this. The upgrade in our midfield, from last season to this can be proven with results and stats. Macalister is a quality player, and because he is PL proven, he doesn't need a season to bed in. He is ready to go straight away.

Most Liverpool fans would have had reservations letting Henderson and Milner go in the same window, but as soon as you mention Macalister, everyone shuts up. I think we will see the best of him this season.
I personally haven't seen enough of him to judge. But my nephew who is a Brighton season ticket holder who also goes to away games says that Macallister was shite for the vast majority of last season.

Can anyone tell me why and for what porpuse did Standard Chartered laundered money which they where found guilty of

Can anyone tell me why and for what porpuse did Standard Chartered laundered money which they where found guilty of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.