Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
"In the meantime, we will explore the range of options available, given the clear need for escalation and resolution.”

Entitlement is something else. Not the only club to be on the receiving end of a shocker, but they expect something more than an apology?

Every decent, honest football fan knows that game should be replayed. Unfortunately, due to fixture congestion that is not possible so I believe it is only right, proper and above all, sporting that the match be awarded 1-0 to Liverpool.
I am going to start a twitter campaign to see that this happens and I urge you all to get behind this campaign....

#hahafuckinghaha
I know you're taking the piss at Liverpools expense, but part of me still believed what you said and got mad. No sympathy for those victims, not even in jokes.

OK I have worked out what happened. Sometime last week Sheikh Mansour realised we were going to lose to Wolves so he arranged for England and his mate to referee a match in the UAE last Thursday. Whilst they were in the hotel they were bribed by the Sheikhs mates, might have been coke and hookers might have been straight cash it doesn't really matter, the point is they were told the throw the scouse game so they wouldn't go top.

When I said I've worked it out, what I mean is I read it on twitter.

I hate the scousers more than any other team...Id rather any team have success than them...

however the decisions were wrong.

The bigger impact however is that this could galvanise them for the the season....just like Pep did with the PL charges ast season, they could use this to create an atmosphere that enables them

Hope Im wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.