Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
of all people

giphy.gif

Fuck me, yet again!

It's a real insult to everyone who was at Hillsborough, or who lost family or friends, to try and link it to a reffing decision more than 30 years later.

Using a genuine disaster, followed by a cover up that was a huge scandal, to make yourself feel better about an offside decision, is really, truly depressing.

This really is the club that keeps giving, I thought I'd heard it all but nope, they make themselves look even stranger than usual, absolute cult of cunts.

Every Manager that plays them now needs to highlight every single decision and ask for as much fuss to be made.

Klopp is humiliating himself over this

Liverpool are claiming it's a one-off outrageous decision, "special" in fact, but the truth is, we don't know that and have every reason to suspect it isn't.

If the PL does respond to Liverpool's hysterical demands every club should require recordings of every match since VAR was introduced and scour them for miscarriages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.