Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Klopp didn't really say it should be replayed did he?
They're absolute lunatics, genuinely concerning behaviour. And the rest of the footballing teams are just supposed to laugh awkwardly and carry on? Fuck that, people should be causing an issue about their reaction, it's completely detrimental to the sport and if they get literally anything other than told to fuck off they'll only get worse and worse.
That's not just hyperbole either, it's a fact that these bastards always take it further.
This means more

AN APOLOGY.

I have been reflecting on my behaviour over recent days. I acknowledge that my lack of concern about the non-goal, mocking Liverpool fans, celebrating a famous last-minute victory, and above all not giving proper respect to Liverpool football club is never acceptable in any form.

The game should not be replayed. Liverpool Football Club should simply be given the points. In addition, Liverpool should be compensated for their considerable pain and inconvenience and be awarded bonus points. Perhaps 10 additional points per season is a reasonable reflection of their suffering? It is important that this tragedy is never forgotten. I propose that Spurs v Liverpool should never be played again and instead every year Liverpool be awarded the points in a ceremony at the exact time that the great disaster occurred. Representatives of every league club would attend the ceremony to grieve this terrible incident with the victims - Liverpool Football Club.

I once again apologise for suggesting that Liverpool are simply bad losers who are sore that they were beaten by the better team and that the club, the fans, and the management are entitled twats.

JPBB

Last edited:
This on side non goal v spurs is just as bad as Rashford off side on side goal v us at the swamp.

All the press/media did was laugh at how bad that decision was. Everyone agreed Rashford was interfering with play and the goal should have been ruled out. I said at the time it was wrong for the press/media to just laugh about it.

Look at the way the press/media are dealing with the injustice when it's one of their red tops being on the receiving end.
The press can laugh at that decision because they know 19 other clubs supporters will laugh with them. That's the problem, the sport is too tribal for its on good, we laugh on a Saturday and then screwed by the same ineptitude 3 weeks later. This is an opportunity to finish off PGMOL, there is zero chance of a replay and Klopp knows that, the owners know that and Daniel Levy knows that. Liverpool are simply keeping the pressure on, standing up for themselves, something this forum constantly bemoans MCFC for not doing. Of course it won't happen, the internet will be flooded with Memes and Paul Tierney will be ruining a game near you in a few weeks time. The most concerning thing about the audio is that game was the weekends big game, those lads are the best they have and to a man, they sound like morons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.