Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Some of those comments are fair, to be honest. He put himself forward as a face for human rights and LGBT charities. Such charities would have the right to feel very fucking pissed off if he went over there to link up with Gerrard.

I'd sell myself out every day of the week for that kind of money so I'm probably not the best person to comment on it as it would make me a hypocrite. However, I can see why people are aggrieved regarding Henderson, though.

Etifaki, thank you and see you soon like.

Always make your words sweet. That way they’ll be easier to swallow.

Always make your words sweet. That way they’ll be easier to swallow.

I don't do cloak and dagger mate. If I have an opinion, I will say it. If the opportunity comes for me to take a huge pay rise in the Middle East, I will take it. There's nothing I can do to affect politics.

I don't do cloak and dagger mate. If I have an opinion, I will say it. If the opportunity comes for me to take a huge pay rise in the Middle East, I will take it. There's nothing I can do to affect politics.

Wasn’t aimed at you mate. More the virtue signallers who drop their morals as soon as the money is good. Like you, I’d take the cash.

Most people talk a good one when it suits, soon as the bunce comes into the equation the talk dries up …! Maybe if he had kept his gob shut and concentrated on being a good donkey, nobody would be calling him out…!!

Then again he may fold and stay at candlestick park when the death threats start rolling in like a surfers paradise… That’s what slipshod did when the chavs were after him, although that’s conveniently been airbrushed from history..

Whatever happens, the Arse licking media will try and douse the flames for em both as best they can..

£72.8 million over 2 years (tax free) wild donkeys wouldn’t keep me away from Saudi .
I’d work there now for £70,000 annually for 2 years tax free..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.