Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am seeing an increase in articles which includes the phrase “ World class Managers like Guardiola and Klopp”.
Wtf we all know the former is but again wtf.
It’s like lumping Susan Boyle with Beyoncé and calling them beautiful looking female singers”

I am seeing an increase in articles which includes the phrase “ World class Managers like Guardiola and Klopp”.
Wtf we all know the former is but again wtf.
It’s like lumping Susan Boyle with Beyoncé and calling them beautiful looking female singers”
Be very careful PJ, the scousers'll have you for success shaming them.....

True story. Just before Christmas I was helping a mate out in his home studio and his son-in-law was there doing the electrics. During the conversations he said he was a Liverpool fan and that they played the best football in the Prem. Asking him to justify this claim he simply replied: "I read it somewhere." Turned out he had never seen them play, not even highlights on MotD, and knew absolutely nothing about the club or the players.

I didn't gloat or take the piss, I just felt sorry for him. A grown man having to take the word of the tabloids as gospel.

This is just more or the cult's fucking desperate need to delude themselves that they have the 'best' in every position.

In this case it is the manager - they are fucking obsessed with Klopp - and just absolutely have to convince themselves that he is the best in the world - just like Salah and their goalkeeper

Fucking desperate stuff - the shallow fuckwits
I remember having a debate with a Liverpool supporting friend a few years back about whether Pep or Klopp were the best. He batted aggressively for Klopp; fair enough.

But he also claimed van Dijk was the best centre back in the league, Fabinho was the best DM in the league, they had the best full backs in the league, Salah was the best player in the world, Alisson was the best...you get the idea.

So my logic was this; if they have all these best-in-class players, Pep is the better manager, no? How can a manager who has the very best all over the pitch consistently fail to finish ahead of the manager with inferior players. I then suggested that maybe City's players were the best? Suffice to say he stuttered his way to some convoluted, bullshit response. And that's the issue, they want it both ways. They want to have everybody believe they have the best team since year zero and that they're also plucky underdogs overcoming the odds. Make your fucking minds up you dense cunts. Conveniently, Liverpool outspending around 15 other teams in the league is never addressed. Guess it's only unfair if it's themselves with the financial handicap.

I remember having a debate with a Liverpool supporting friend a few years back about whether Pep or Klopp were the best. He batted aggressively for Klopp; fair enough.

Klopp has never been in the same league as Pep, anyone arguing that he is is deluded.

It's like arguing that the moon is bigger than Jupiter.

Klopp has never been in the same league as Pep, anyone arguing that he is is deluded.

It's like arguing that the moon is bigger than Jupiter.
you cant debate or argue with liverpool fans, ive come to the conclusion that they are entirely different species and a quick browse on rawk will confirm that to be the case.

But my suspicion is that they are so angry because they know deep down that they are exactly what they criticise everybody else for and that they are in no way special and it doesnt mean more, it just means that they are pathetic whining hypocrits who think that everything revolves around them.

Klopp-v-Pep-550-px-version.png

This is before the 5 we have won last year to I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.