Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said before, brilliant manager, but a wanker as a person.

I know it’s a bit ‘de rigueur’ to say “Pep’s broken him” etc, but take a look back at the climax to recent seasons where they’ve pushed us, Pep’s not been far behind being mentally exhausted, they’ve been brilliant, and a nightmare for each other in equal measure.

Think he's alright, healthwise. Just strikes me as a guy who knows he's nearly 60 and can't go on forever, so he's gonna take a step back from top level management and spend more time with his family. Pep will do the same when he leaves us, probably in about 18 months.

Remember last season when we were looking good for the treble, how we were ruining football and turning the league into a farmers league, the media couldn't/wouldn't give us any credit, pure negativity.
Fast forward 7 months, the same media wanking themselves silly at the prospect of a murderers quadruple, how it would be a better achievement than our proper treble, its not even double standards, it's absolute bullshit.
I know we are hated by 'meeeja' ...fk 'em! But the meeja's obsession with these tw*ts is incredible. No one mentions lobbing a pint pot and scarring a 13 year old girl for life..It is unbelievable how their sh*t is glossed over now the phone in's f'k me..best job in de weerld..says some old bird who hasn't been near the ground since she moved to Angelsey or whatever in 1977 f'king idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.