Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no fan of the Dippers but Klopp is a phenomenal manager. I'd take him at the Emirates any day.

I wish him well

AFTER he's left Liverpool......

I agree but hopefully they will drop away by March and their battle will be for a top 4 place. I am in a magnanimous mood so could accept the dippers winning the league cup thanks to some blatant cheating and PGMOL favouritism but any more than that
Maybe but Leicester had no chances of winning it with the team they had either.
I personally believe the media support (at the crunch part of the season), Lineker, pundits, sports writers etc willing it on played a big part in their belief. (And other things too)

We will see but I'd imagine the same mechanics going on between lfc and the media this next few months.

'Win it for klopp' bollocks

Fair enough….Imagine last 10 years without them chasing us- would’ve been less competitive than France.
Definitely. We've had some really good tussles with them. He's very respectful with Guardiola and I think they respect each other. I know some Liverpool fans in work and they're good people, so I'd say RAWK is just full of unhinged numpties.

Last edited:
Klopp is a great manager but never consistent over his period in charge of that lot, there’s now talk if he lifts the Europa he will have won it all, a fucking cup for losers, great way to bow out.
God we’d better win this league this year. I’ve just heard one of them deluded fuckers say ‘ it would have been better if you’s would have told me a family member had died’. What planet are they from, utter bellends. That was on the news.

Definitely. We've had some really good tussles with them. He's very respectful with Guardiola and I think they respwct each other. I know some Liverpool fans in work and they're good people, so I'd say RAWK is just full of unhinged numpties.

A bit like the matchday thread on BM then?

Lots of rumours about his health, i may not like his club/fans but i wouldn't wish health problems on him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.