Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance Luton can get a result tonight? Liverpool without so many players. Alison, trent, Jones, jota, salah, nunez all out.
Why are they all out? Are some of them just niggles or are we talking weeks out?

I knew about Allison TAA and Jota but didn't realise they had the others as well.

Luton are a very mobile team, but just can't see anything other than a comfortable home win.

Edit: just realised it's cup final on Sunday so probably resting a few. Big risk from Klopp looking at that side.

I wonder if we will hear the announcers for tonight say "Virgil cost more then the entire Luton Town Squad line"....or if that is only saved for when City play nowadays.

Can't wait to hear about how pluky little Liverpool have to fight thier way through injuries to beat big bad Luton.

Why are they all out? Are some of them just niggles or are we talking weeks out?

I knew about Allison TAA and Jota but didn't realise they had the others as well.

Luton are a very mobile team, but just can't see anything other than a comfortable home win.

Edit: just realised it's cup final on Sunday so probably resting a few. Big risk from Klopp looking at that side.
Old klipperty knows they’ll get a pen or a dodgy var decision to help them so feels it’s low risk resting his better players..

They getba lot of luck in terms of when they pick up injuries, hardly ever missing substantial players when the big games come along. No chance of Luton getting anything tonight. Consider it a success if they keep the score down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.