Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

The uk media have no problem making tenuous links between City & anything dodgy so here’s my starter for 5…..

Gerard’s daughter is in a relationship with gangsters Liam Byrne’s son Lee Byrne.
Liam Byrne works for the Kinahan cartel & has been seen in Gerard’s company along with many others from the cartel.
Kinahan was linked to boxing in Saudi.
Why not include number 6 Mrs Slippy G used to love Pancake Day.

The uk media have no problem making tenuous links between City & anything dodgy so here’s my starter for 5…..

Gerard’s daughter is in a relationship with gangsters Liam Byrne’s son Lee Byrne.
Liam Byrne works for the Kinahan cartel & has been seen in Gerard’s company along with many others from the cartel.
Kinahan was linked to boxing in Saudi.
Speaking of mini-Gerrard, she’s an influencer and she’s had her lips done, and I find the way Alex and Steven whore their kids out so cringey. They’re nearly as bad as the Beckhams. Getting their daughters modelling jobs. I mean, they’re cute but models? Really?

Speaking of mini-Gerrard, she’s an influencer and she’s had her lips done, and I find the way Alex and Steven whore their kids out so cringey. They’re nearly as bad as the Beckhams. Getting their daughters modelling jobs. I mean, they’re cute but models? Really?
An influencer?!
I'm not entirely sure what that is, but there must be a lot of dim folk around if she is influencing them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.