Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Sick of it Slysports going well over the top with it ! Scousers have to be the biggest mard arses I've heard off ! A guy who's paid £25000 a week leaves his job through stress ! Oh my god, wait till he takes over at Bayern next season and see how the muppets think about him ! I honestly though he died when I first turn it on !
25k a week?.....probably why he's leaving then.

We just need to remember that one day we will be in the same position
Not really, whoever comes in will be a success cos that’s the way we are set up. Mancini, Pellegrini both won trophies and in some style. Pep is a one off but we won’t drop into mediocrity whereas our scouse mates know that’s a very real possibility for them.

This season, with lfc making sure they announce this now at the start of the season crucial run in, there will be the most massive media pile on for them to win the title. Moreso than 2019 run in. I am thinking Leicester City style coverage and encouragement (from pundits and pgmol).

Pep will have to be masterclass with all that against our club. It's going to be a painful season with regards to our media coverage, is expect even more poison.

Still glad they're fucked though. We've pissed on their chips soooooooooo much over the seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.