Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Any idea how long for pal?
Just said this weekend for now, Thiago has done his and is out for the rest of his contract and slobadogzai has done his too but no news on theirs.

It won't affect anything though, they have a 15 year old world class talent who can cover.

If the Moores family and Littlewoods pools had financial interests and investments in both Liverpool and Everton at the same time why didn't the FA and Football League investigate them for at least conflict of interest and possible corruption/collusion of results in matches involving them.

Probably because they were shit scared of losing a cut from the pools money however miniscule that would have been.

Football was as corrupt then as it is perceived now.
Because there was no laws prohibiting the ownership of more than one club back then.

It was only brought in, after Robert Maxwell sold dean Saunders cheaply between two of his sides. Oxford to Derby, I think, though I might be wrong on this.

Just said this weekend for now, Thiago has done his and is out for the rest of his contract and slobadogzai has done his too but no news on theirs.

It won't affect anything though, they have a 15 year old home grown dipper fan fan from before birth to whom it means more world class talent who can cover.
Amended

Really?
Kinell!!!
Yep, and yet Bruno Fernandez has won it 4 times.

Here’s another one. Remember last season, we won a treble, coming from 8 points behind to win the league. John Stones played that innovative new role that Pep developed and we went on to dominate and win everything.

Probably one of the best teams to ever grace world football, all down to Pep Guardiola.

Well he didn’t win any manager of the month awards last season, the treble winners, Premier League, FA cup, UCL winners. After a defeat against Spurs on 5th February, we went 25 games without defeat( 20wins, 5 draws) until a defeat by Brentford when we were resting players after already winning the league. Next two games were FA cup and UCL finals.

Arteta won 4 manager of the month awards and Ten Haag won 2, the others being Eddie Howe and Unai Emery.

Klopp got fuck all cos Liverpool were shit but Pep got fuck all cos he manages Manchester City and he’s a fucking fraud.

Kevin DeBruyne is definitely within the top 10 best players ever to grace the Premier League and yet he has never been awarded the player of the month. Take from that what you will but it stinks.

Wtaf??? I thought Peps January win record was better than Bingo's?? I voted for Pep.

As for Kev it is reprehensible he has missed out yet again. I voted for him.

Only one way this PL is going this year and it has a L postcode....the powers that be ( aka corrupt entities) will make damn certain of that....
They couldn't try harder than they did in 2018/19 and 21/22

Yep, and yet Bruno Fernandez has won it 4 times.

Here’s another one. Remember last season, we won a treble, coming from 8 points behind to win the league. John Stones played that innovative new role that Pep developed and we went on to dominate and win everything.

Probably one of the best teams to ever grace world football, all down to Pep Guardiola.

Well he didn’t win any manager of the month awards last season, the treble winners, Premier League, FA cup, UCL winners. After a defeat against Spurs on 5th February, we went 25 games without defeat( 20wins, 5 draws) until a defeat by Brentford when we were resting players after already winning the league. Next two games were FA cup and UCL finals.

Arteta won 4 manager of the month awards and Ten Haag won 2, the others being Eddie Howe and Unai Emery.

Klopp got fuck all cos Liverpool were shit but Pep got fuck all cos he manages Manchester City and he’s a fucking fraud.

Kevin DeBruyne is definitely within the top 10 best players ever to grace the Premier League and yet he has never been awarded the player of the month. Take from that what you will but it stinks.
has anyone won as many player of the season awards without winning potm as kev?

From the cesspit that is rawk…

“We were winning fair and square without financial doping, so of course we loved it, even if nobody else did. If you play a game in cheat mode it can become boring real fast, which is why even City fans aren't arsed when their club wins something.

I've said it before, but it's worth repeating: their only enjoyment from winning is knowing they have deprived another club who was worth the trophy - and to rub United's face in it. Imagine how twitchy United's arse will get when Abu Dhabi win a second CL?

All they have to revel in is the notoriety at this point. They're pantomime villains. “

A fucking nothing club stuck in the second division for almost a decade before you were financially doped by littlewoods pools.
And I thought history was their strong point!
Fucking deluded clown.

If memory serves our longest ever stretch out of the top league is 4 years…now I’m sure the dippers have had longer than that. Could be wrong though. Just call it a hunch.

d77c134c98d5e0636cceeae32453b049.jpg

Here’s a company you can put your trust in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.