Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Just read somewhere that Jota has done his ACL and is out for the season.

Personally wouldn't wish injury on any player, but I think he'll be a miss for them as I think he's criminally underrated.
They'll be fine.

That new worlds greatest RB will evolve into a Tront like beast of a midfielder with the diving skills of Jota...

Very tough on Jota and will be a huge loss for us in the run in. Jota has got us out of so many games and his work rate will be sorely missed.
As for the Robertson/Toney incident, I have to agree with everyone on here. At first I thought it was a stone cold pen. With my red glasses on I tried to rationalise it as shoulder to shoulder and therefore simply beign "muscled off the ball" as the comms are fond of saying. But after numerous looks I see a push in the back. Penalty simple.
I think Brentford had a good shout for another penalty aswell, but then also felt that Liverpool could perhaps have been awarded 2 themselves. The first grappling with Jota in forst half and then the clip on Diaz's foot. But out of them all the Toney "foul" was the clearest in my view.
Very surprised at your draw yesterday as I did have this vision of City going unbeaten until the end of the season. With Arsenal going mad in front of goal in their last 2 games I really think we are in for one hell of a finish.

Very tough on Jota and will be a huge loss for us in the run in. Jota has got us out of so many games and his work rate will be sorely missed.
As for the Robertson/Toney incident, I have to agree with everyone on here. At first I thought it was a stone cold pen. With my red glasses on I tried to rationalise it as shoulder to shoulder and therefore simply beign "muscled off the ball" as the comms are fond of saying. But after numerous looks I see a push in the back. Penalty simple.
I think Brentford had a good shout for another penalty aswell, but then also felt that Liverpool could perhaps have been awarded 2 themselves. The first grappling with Jota in forst half and then the clip on Diaz's foot. But out of them all the Toney "foul" was the clearest in my view.
Very surprised at your draw yesterday as I did have this vision of City going unbeaten until the end of the season. With Arsenal going mad in front of goal in their last 2 games I really think we are in for one hell of a finish.
A draw isn’t a defeat. We can still go unbeaten until the end of the season.

Wtaf??? I thought Peps January win record was better than Bingo's?? I voted for Pep.

As for Kev it is reprehensible he has missed out yet again. I voted for him.

Only one way this PL is going this year and it has a L postcode....the powers that be ( aka corrupt entities) will make damn certain of that....
LU4 8AW?

Agreed, I think we have struggled in a lot of games - but this one was different, could have easily have lost so I am grateful for the huff n puff and determination not to lose. Could really help us that mind set. We were very wasteful against you at home, we can't say we should have won if we miss so many. Had most of the game etc. but means nothing. I think the way you have adapted to Salah loss and key injuries has been impressive, As a football fan first and foremost its a shame for Jota (what a player he has been for you). Will go to the last week I think as i think we may drop more but could surprisingly get something at your and may even beat the 'Arse at home = long shot but we need that as we are a shadow of our team last year. will be a great last 6 games for us all..

The dipper fans seem to think that Xabi Alonso replacing Klopp is a done deal but they will have competition from Bayern and maybe Real Madrid if they do not do well in the Champions League. In his shoes I can see him not wanting to follow Klopp. His style does not really match the way that Liverpool currently play so he may not be so keen when he is almost guaranteed to win trophies at Bayern.

Oliver as ref, the 1 ref even more than others you do not want officiating a Dippers game. Guy has zero backbone and is scared shitless byDippers and Klopp. Plus the Red top loving Coote on Var, it cannot be anything other than corruption that the ref and var do not give this as its as blatant a penalty as you will see

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.