Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Arsenal going mad in front of goal in their last 2 games I really think we are in for one hell of a finish.
At the minute I'm not really interested in any finish, unless it involves the end of you, you boring ****.

At the minute I'm not really interested in any finish, unless it involves the end of you, you boring ****.
Ahhh and god bless you Mike. Its great to re-new our in depth discussion on footballing matters.
It is such discourse that draws me in and makes me feel so so welcome.
Hope your day is going swimmingly.
love n hugs (lah)
LGWIO

Giles Coren spot on about victimland in today’s Times.
First article.

I’ve offended Liverpool — without even mentioning it

That is absolutely epic on multiple levels... manages to capture not only the thin skinned mardy arsed nature of the tawdry inhabitants but also encapsulates their desire to claim everything as their own. Bravo Giles Coren.

Giles Coren spot on about victimland in today’s Times.
First article.

I’ve offended Liverpool — without even mentioning it

Yep they are rabid dog with bone who will never let anything go!

This is spot on

"Any hack will tell you that the First Rule of Journalism is “never write about Liverpool”. It’s just not worth it. They are the thinnest-skinned people in the world and however nice you try to be, they take it the wrong way, square up to you, then start crying, then hate you forever and ever and ever. So just leave Liverpool alone, and you should be OK. "

He'll be ostracised from Liverpool. I doubt he'll lose any sleep.

I doubt Giles would travel anywhere north of Watford unless kidnapped by scouse urchins to be delivered a fate that poor sod got in the film Seven, when highlighting gluttony. Strapped to a chair in the Liverpool/German Doner kebab restaurant and force fed while scousers shout, "Av another la!" as he chokes and dies. Only after writing an article,under duress, about how wrong he'd got it and extolling the virtues of that wonderful Liverpool hospitality and famous scouse wit of course.

I've just been over to Squawk to guage the reation to Roy's training pitch collapse over there... I was shocked to see not one response wishing a hospitalised pensioner well - indeed, mostly they were insinuating that he was 'putting it on' as an escape route... that and continuously calling him a ****.

I get that they don't like him... but he hardly put the brakes on a team that was set to dominate English football and ruined them for the next 30 years...

...the ferals were in Maine Road to witness a perfectly observed minutes silence for one of the most hated men in City's history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.