Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Nah, send the coach through with darkened windows and let it get peltered with shite.
Meanwhile the players have actually all jumped in the back of a transit from Mcgarrys van Hire and drive straight through unnoticed.

Genius.
Or better still an open topped bus with all five trophies on show to boil their piss

Dipper c*nts can do what they want , attack the coach , throw coins at Pep it will soon be swept under the carpet and forgotten , very much doubt anything their feral fans throw at us will de-rail this squad of players , they have played in hostile atmospheres many times and Klanfield isnt anything special , although they like to think they are.
Our record against the Dippers in nowhere as poor as some suggest on here , we have lost 50% of recent league matches at Klanfield and all by the odd goal and usually with some very debatable refereeing decisions , the impression we shit oursleves when we go to Klanfield is a complete myth, we go there every year and stand up to be counted , stop belittling the backbone of our players.
The media like to go on about our record down at the rats nest yet do we ever hear about Klopps at the Etihad?
1 league when since he's been their and that was in 2015

Chelsea at home is the more baffling one. 1 goal, 4 subs and 2 cards for time wasting and only 4 mins added time.

Liverpool forest 0 goals, 7 subs and 2 cards for time wasting 8 mins added time

If I was more of a sad bastard I’d re watch our games with a stopwatch and document what is being manipulated with added time..it stinks
have to say I thought that 8 mins was about right...but then I would say that wouldn't I!
I am of course coming at this with red tinted specs on.
Besides all the subs there was the injury to their keeper which took a fair time and then the time taken when Domiguez was injured and limped/was carried off before, once he was off strolling to the dug out. Then add in I think MG-B was carded for timewasting at a corner within the 8 mins. That combined with any subs gave that extra extra time.
That of course wont change the narrative that Tierney is crooked or that he is maybe just crap?!?
I'm sorry. You try to be a reasonable poster but you can't seriously think the laws of the game say possession goes to the team without the ball after a stoppage. If you do really think that, you shouldn't be on a football forum at all, because your views are worthless. At best, it was clearly a big mistake by the referee. At worst, it was a deliberate mistake.

And that nonsense about evening up. You honestly don't see a difference between an incident in the middle of the game, and one in the last minute when one team is trying to keep possession desperate for a point after 100 minutes hard work and the other is looking to counter, desperate for two extra points? Stop drinking Klopp's kool-aid.
I can but try! .... but seemingly fail sometimes due to those tinted specs again!
Not being a ref I do not know all the laws of the game or how they have changed or when, so simply (usually) accept what is going on on the pitch.

When the Forest defender went down after being clattered by Elliots shot, Tierney once again played on and the ball was at a Liverpool players feet when he eventually stopped play. As he did later in the game he gave the ball to the keeper and in the first instance, they continued with a long ball up the pitch.

Tierney did that the first time and I thought it odd/wrong, but it wasnt questioned by anyone at the time?

Risking any sembelance of "reason" I am afraid I have to say that I don't see any difference in the time it happened. As the ref fucked up, simple. So whether its a fuck up early or a fuck up late, it doenst matter its his fuck up. Forest could have scored a minute after that fuck up in the first half but they didnt. Equally the Forest player could have hoofed the ball into row Z instead of trying to play it out of his own box.
Evened up? Not sure about that. Did Forest get to play til they scored as well?
See above. It is quite possible that they could have scored in which case there would have been the same comments on MOTD and in the press from the other side.

Have to say I saw the same thing in the first half and so assumed that the ref was just following the LOTG. So as Clattenberg/Jenas et al on MOTD have pointed out... It is down to failure to play the rules correctlty by Tierney. Evened up I suppose but then very tough on Forest who should have had the game well won by that time anyway. Tierney has to hold his hands up for that mistake.

Play like that next week and Haaland will have another 5.
Fuck off. Were you that forgiving after your spurs match? You’re getting help on the farewell tour and everyone outside of that shithole called Liverpool can see it.

Indeed - one win and two draws in the last five.

One draw was when Mahrez missed the late penalty.
The biggest loss was the Alexander-Arnold penalty decision, which ended with them scoring instead!
Another draw was the day Milner was allowed to flatten Phil at will.
Last year's defeat we had the ref tell the players he was happy for it be a physical match, let loads go, gave Haaland's goal, only to discover that it was fine to be physical expect at the point it actually resulted in a goal.

You'd have to hope that after yesterday's fuss, the ref will feel under pressure not to be pro-Liverpool.
Foden's goal

I honestly think we will go there and win very comfortably.

The only thing that worries me is them attacking the team coach again etc on the way in. That definitely messed with our heads last time. Other than that I'm confident.

The fact I'm even talking about the coach being attacked just shows what scummy bastards them lot are.

The only thing that worries me is them attacking the team coach again etc on the way in. That definitely messed with our heads last time. Other than that I'm confident.

The fact I'm even talking about the coach being attacked just shows what scummy bastards them lot are.

If the coach gets attacked again we should walk and not play the game, something has to teach them they can't just do what they want without consequences.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.