Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The scousers will have their little singalong before kick off, then its time for the blues to get the place rocking. The "famous Anfield atmosphere" is a load of shite
They will dim the lights in the sky box and stand in hushed silence as the sound engineer turns the volume up on the grey fluffy microphones in front of the Kop while the dippers belt out the Celtic anthem

Transfers that were around half the world record transfer fee at the time.

It would be like Sunderland buying multiple £60m players today.
They choose not to acknowledge this whenever I point this out in discussions,

I see this vermin are planing to attack the players bus again. If a single object hits the bus then we must refuse to play until it is safe to do so. Record everything, gather all the evidence and expose them for what they are.
God I hate these cunts!
It was recorded the last bus attack, over 600 objects striking the team bus.

They’d fuckin love that though. 3 points awarded to the dippers and probably a points deduction and fine for us. Leaving two of their beloved red shirts to battle it out for the rest of the season

But there’s already been a precedent set…. Twice by red cunts. You see it’s perfectly ok not to fulfil a fixture providing you have either fake bombs or a few knobs breaking into the ground dressed as animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.