Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

YNWA is water off a Ducks back.(yawn) It’s initially played through speakers, then the fans sing it. Once it’s over the flags on the KOP and the scarfs are gone. But the media make a big deal of it panning around Anfield on the TV whilst YNWA is being sung. As you will see on Sunday.

Liverpool fans tend to sing more when they score, if you know what I mean? In-between it’s quiet with odd chants of Liverpoool, Liverpoool.

TBF to Liverpool fans, when they do sing every stand joins in the singing. I will give them credit for that. And it is loud. They will have an additional tier of fans on Sunday due to the ground expansion.

There are plenty of times I’ve been to Anfield and you can hear a pin drop. I’m not lying. “Where’s your famous atmosphere? But the media narrative is set, and the atmosphere at Anfield is one of the best in England and Europe, which it isn’t. Ask Klopp about his recent comments regarding Liverpool fans getting behind the team. He never said that at Dortmund with the Dortmund fans.(Yellow Wall)

I have followed City across England, and across Europe, and I can honestly say Anfield is loud when it get‘s going, but it isn’t like that all the time, and it certainly isn’t the most intimidating stadium I’ve been to.

As for the away section, it’s shit. Tucked away in the corner of the Anfield Road stand. We’ve got a reduced allocation of 2600 tickets as well.
Pretty much sums up my experience of going to Anfield n'all. I've been 4 times, 2 of those finished 2-2 and we lost the other two. One of which we got cained 3-0 (Andy Carrol scored at least 2) and even in that game you could hear a pin drop other than when they scored.

All this talk of mind games I find amusing, like they think it's giving them an advantage (that they need, in all honesty).

Simple fact of the matter is this; Manchester City are going to decide the result tomorrow, not them. If Manchester City play at our best, we will win. If City play poorly, Liverpool will get a result.
Even if Liverpool play at their best, and City play at their best, Manchester City will win, the difference in the level in ability is that great. If Foden, De Bruyne, Haaland, Rodri, Silva and Alvarez play as we know they can, Liverpool simply have no response to it other than a VAR corruption. If Liverpool do win tomorrow, it will be because City were playing that poorly.

They have no say in this matter, City are deciding what happens. And it kills them to know that.

Just lifted this photo and caption from The Morning Star website.

1000638746.jpg
How can they say that all the deaths at Hillsborough were due to police action? We know that is not the truth, Liverpool fans had a big part to play in that as well as the police. The trouble is that only the police have accepted their part in the tragedy, Liverpool and their fans will never accept that.

Also they have never accepted any liability for the 39 killed at Heysel despite 14 fans convicted for manslaughter. They got 3 year sentences but served less than 12 months.

Just lifted this photo and caption from The Morning Star website.

View attachment 109662
How can they say that all the deaths at Hillsborough were due to police action? We know that is not the truth, Liverpool fans had a big part to play in that as well as the police. The trouble is that only the police have accepted their part in the tragedy, Liverpool and their fans will never accept that.

Also they have never accepted any liability for the 39 killed at Heysel despite 14 fans convicted for manslaughter. They got 3 year sentences but served less than 12 months.

Don't forget they also had their trophy parade on the anniversary of Heysel

What puzzles me about the dippers and their love for klopp. The dippers bang on about their istory but at the same time seem happy to ignore their greatest every manager.
Its bizarre klopp isnt fit to tie Bob Paisley boots. From what I
remember Paisley was a gentleman.
Klopp is abit unhinged the way he celebrates a goal with his drinking bottle.
Klopp is behide Paisley, Shankly and Dalglish

20240309_103001.jpg

Pep is our greatest manager and I guess always will be ! But I hope our younger dont forget Mercer and Alison.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.