Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Klopp when everything’s going his way acts the favourite Uncle as soon as it’s not turns into Uncle Nob head … Scouse has behaviour has rubbed off on him ..

I’ve a feeling there’s a scouse implosion on him he cards .

Frederiksen also rejected suggestions on social media that Klopp's "you're obviously not in a great shape" comment was in relation to his weight.

"No, no, no, that's not what he meant at all," he said. "First of all, I'm not overweight, and if I was, he would never, ever say that. Klopp is not like that.

"It wasn't meant like that at all. He's not at all mean. He meant that I was unable and unfit to ask questions. There was nothing else."

He was just questioning your professional competence in front of millions for simply doing your job. That’s alright, then.

My guess is that she is just using the account to gain engagement (of any kind) before actually posting about her OF so she has a ready-made user base. She knew what she was doing with that “always the victim” comment.

She’s as much a Liverpool supporter as Goldbridge is a United supporter.

She's actually minging!

There's what's called an 'ick/ ew' factor in her looks!

Not only will the fuckers call it a treble but by August they'll have convinced themselves and half the British press that it's actually a more impressive treble than the one achieved by both Manchester clubs.
... more impressive because of its uniquness.... more impressive than wining the title and getting relegated the next season. They truely are the Glory Boys.

He was just questioning your professional competence in front of millions for simply doing your job. That’s alright, then.

Yes, that's my first reaction. I'm chuckling here.

“You are not fit for purpose, as a sports journalist”.
(Tugs forelock), “Righti-ho, guv'nor… wha'evaa…”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.