Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

We're all on the same page that through the decades and even today Liverpool fans have been and still are cunts. As for Heysel such was the violence and hooliganism in those days it was bound to happen at one point. A decrepit stadium not fit for purpose, crap segregation and organisation and football related violence at it's peak created the perfect storm. Rest in peace the 39.

On this occasion though they actually were the victims as the investigation has proved. Were they entirely blameless? Probably not, but at least 95% of the blame lies with UEFA, the police and the feral gangs of local youths. This is no scouse love in from me, but I'm fair enough to admit that this time they were fucked over. Not a lot of sympathy and I totally get that even I thought "Karma" at times when I watched it but we can't pretend they were to blame for this one.

They weren’t entirely blameless. There’s no probably about it. Social media and video evidence on the day of the match and after the match proves that.

Let’s see what happens in Dublin.

They weren’t entirely blameless. There’s no probably about it. Social media and video evidence on the day of the match and after the match proves that.

Let’s see what happens in Dublin.

I'm.hiping they're knocked out before then but it's unlikely.

Reactions: jrb
They still back them. It's a scouse thing, they stick together. Did Burnham say anything about our fiasco in Istanbul? Anyone from the club? Those advocating the softly softly approach and turning the other cheek works, I present you.....the scousers.
Bloody spell checker, Patrick Evra :-)

Nobody is lecturing you and trust me my hatred for them goes back far further than you, to the late sixties. All yourself and others are doing is quoting past misbehaviour, some from the eighties, when every club had hooligans and giving it as a reason they were to blame in Paris. They weren't. Take that game for what it was, one game, one number ofv incidents. A panel decided who was to blame. No amount of crying to the moon about their past crimes and misbehaviour will change that. As for finishing with La I'm a born and bred Mancunian. St Mary's hospital, raised in Hulme and Benchill.
So you're a Rag then? I knew it. ;_)

Add back another quad trophy to compensate the dippers for crashing out the FA Cup. The Echo has given over space to give players a rating (FFS) for jogging about in the Sven game yesterday.
Dippers overwhelmed a strong Ajax side inspired into a 2-0 half time lead by our very own Kiki Picnic Hamper.

What a club. All games mean more.

Klopp telling them to go without tickets & the many images of fake tickets on social media, it had a recipe for chaos which never gets mentioned in the MSM. The ones with genuine tickets would be the ones who would have lost out but they never call out the behaviour of those.
This..... There is a video on YouTube that someone might post of a BBC report of the trouble in Athens where they interview a lad with a genuine ticket who couldn't get in but in the same news section they talk with another with a fake tickets who got in. Nobody questioned it and if I was the guy with the genuine ticket I would go looking for the jibber to get compensated. But no it's not the fans fault as the end of the report say Liverpool FC want an investigation.
Truly staggering when ignoring the elephant in the room

This..... There is a video on YouTube that someone might post of a BBC report of the trouble in Athens where they interview a lad with a genuine ticket who couldn't get in but in the same news section they talk with another with a fake tickets who got in. Nobody questioned it and if I was the guy with the genuine ticket I would go looking for the jibber to get compensated. But no it's not the fans fault as the end of the report say Liverpool FC want an investigation.
Truly staggering when ignoring the elephant in the room
Or, where they are concerned, every elephant that has ever walked the earth in the same room..

Dublin already on high alert if they reach the final. It's shocking to think that a City is concerned about football fans coming to a football final. Never any concern when thousands of visiting rugby fans travel over for the weekend or indeed any other football fans, just this one team. Maybe as a club they should be very vociferous in telling fans without a ticket not to travel although I doubt it will deter many. But at customs, no ticket no entry would be a good policy and UEFA should make it clear that if there is any trouble then they will be banned from European competition for another five years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.