Liverpool Thread | 2024/25

I hardly ever visit RAWK because it is a lunatic asylum. But having just visited, it is remarkable, every one of them thinks we lost and we wont accept it. Given that they are posting comments, surely they can actually read, the judgement is utterley unambiguous. My granddaughter closes her eyes and pretends to be invisible, it is the exact same childlike delusion that these retards demonstrate.
It happened with the CAS verdict, it happened with this APT verdict, and it’ll happen again with the 115 verdict.

If they don’t want to know the factual truth , they just ignore it, twist it or make it up anyway.

I hardly ever visit RAWK because it is a lunatic asylum. But having just visited, it is remarkable, every one of them thinks we lost and we wont accept it. Given that they are posting comments, surely they can actually read, the judgement is utterley unambiguous. My granddaughter closes her eyes and pretends to be invisible, it is the exact same childlike delusion that these retards demonstrate.
You're talking about the club and fanbase that still flat out refuses to take responsibility for Heysel, are you really surprised they are experts at writing their own narrative and sticking to it religiously?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.