Liverpool ticket details

Yet again anybody who’s 17 years old has been shafted

You’ve got a chance if you’re under 17 on the junior pull through. You’ve got a chance (a small one) if you’re 18 to 25

But you’ve got absolutely no chance if you’re 17

as much as i hate Liverpool, i can only praise them for their pricing for juniors, in the home and the away section, 15 quid for 17/18 year olds and 9 quid for kids, compare and contrast City v Brentford tomorrow, 23 quid for juniors and 33 quid for 18/21 year olds, literally our lowest category game, and miles more expensive than Liverpool's pricing for a game against City, and i know our prices increase significantly for higher profile games, oh and we have 1000's unsold for tomorrow, crap pricing as per usual, especially for families

Yet again anybody who’s 17 years old has been shafted

You’ve got a chance if you’re under 17 on the junior pull through. You’ve got a chance (a small one) if you’re 18 to 25

But you’ve got absolutely no chance if you’re 17

Is there different criteria for qualifying for a junior season ticket ( U18 ) and an 18-25 ticket?

Something odd happening with the tickets. around 10.45 there were only around 830 tickets left now there are 1,077!

Is there different criteria for qualifying for a junior season ticket ( U18 ) and an 18-25 ticket?
No mate. The junior pull through criteria is dictated by the home team. Most say juniors are under 18. Some say (rags if I recall rightly) say under 21’s. But some say under 17 which means anybody who is 17 is excluded with the system city use to sell away tickets

When this happens the 18-25 option should be extended to 17 to 25 to at least give 17 year olds a chance all be it a small one

No mate. The junior pull through criteria is dictated by the home team. Most say juniors are under 18. Some say (rags if I recall rightly) say under 21’s. But some say under 17 which means anybody who is 17 is excluded with the system city use to sell away tickets

When this happens the 18-25 option should be extended to 17 to 25 to at least give 17 year olds a chance all be it a small one

sure There was a criteria for 17/18 year olds, that’s how I got my daughter one today, 15 quid, far better value than rip off City

I see mate. Bit of an anomaly that. Probably too much hassle for them to reset the parameters for every game.

Suppose they could make the allocation 17-25. But then I guess you’d get people moaning that 17 year olds are getting two shots some weeks.

Can see why it must be annoying to fall in that no man’s land though.

sure There was a criteria for 17/18 year olds, that’s how I got my daughter one today, 15 quid, far better value than rip off City
It was 17 to 21 which they class as a young adult and therefore don’t count as a junior. Maybe your daughter has enough points to get one anyway? as it wouldn’t allow me to buy one for my 17 yr old lad

Probably.. like they’ve got an exemption (as well as the other red scum that control the PL) to not have a big screen to communicate VAR decisions

It was 17 to 21 which they class as a young adult and therefore don’t count as a junior. Maybe your daughter has enough points to get one anyway? as it wouldn’t allow me to buy one for my 17 yr old lad

no she doesn't, she is 18, managed to get it alongside ours, was no special criteria, no pull through, nothing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.