Liverpool tickets wanted

I wouldn't mind paying £240 for a £40 ticket. It's actually more likely to be legit. Its the ones on twitter selling for face value you want to be careful of
Sort of true, actually. I tried buying from someone on Facebook, they weren't willing to do PayPal goods and services and were trying to pressure me by saying "please I need the money TODAY"

Definitely be careful.

how does this work for a random? do you just download both into your own wallet and somehow send it to them? sorry haven't passed on to a non Cityzen before

how does this work for a random? do you just download both into your own wallet and somehow send it to them? sorry haven't passed on to a non Cityzen before
Apparently they weren't letting people do this for the sporting game, they weren't letting them in.

I have a supporter number, wink wink

Not sure if you can pass a ticket on to a non citizen ?

I'd like to say a big thank you to @Pelegrinni for kindly letting me have his ticket for the Lisbon game. He requested my surname and supporters number and within 20 minutes the e-ticket was in my Google Pay app. Cheers blue.

Not sure if you can pass a ticket on to a non citizen ?

I'd like to say a big thank you to @Pelegrinni for kindly letting me have his ticket for the Lisbon game. He requested my surname and supporters number and within 20 minutes the e-ticket was in my Google Pay app. Cheers blue.
thanks for the reply, so it might be worth getting the guy to sign up as a citizen. He's a blue but not been in some years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.