Liverpool tickets wanted

This may seem like a foolish question, but the fact is that this is the first match I shall have been able to get to (Covid/Omicron really didn't help matters, I won't go into it).
Now I've been transferring my seat to friends and family, no sweat. I know how to go through that rigmarole. My seat's never been empty this season.
Do I presume that I don't have to transfer the seat to myself? In so far as I've got my card on my phone, via the Google Pay wallet, and if you open it up by touching the screen it shows the bar code, am I right in thinking that's enough, and that will get me through N11?
Seems obvious, but I just want to be absolutely sure about this. I'm flying in…
Oh, one other thing. I'm not very likely to have a bag with me this time, but for future reference: are the Bag Drops fairly efficient? I mean by that, do you have to hang around for about twenty minutes both when dropping off the bag and when picking it up? I ask because I've often had to leave my bag at Left Luggage on the platform that has it at Piccadilly station. It's fairly quick, but it actually works out quite pricey (and certainly more than a fiver).

This may seem like a foolish question, but the fact is that this is the first match I shall have been able to get to (Covid/Omicron really didn't help matters, I won't go into it).
Now I've been transferring my seat to friends and family, no sweat. I know how to go through that rigmarole. My seat's never been empty this season.
Do I presume that I don't have to transfer the seat to myself? In so far as I've got my card on my phone, via the Google Pay wallet, and if you open it up by touching the screen it shows the bar code, am I right in thinking that's enough, and that will get me through N11?
Seems obvious, but I just want to be absolutely sure about this. I'm flying in…
Oh, one other thing. I'm not very likely to have a bag with me this time, but for future reference: are the Bag Drops fairly efficient? I mean by that, do you have to hang around for about twenty minutes both when dropping off the bag and when picking it up? I ask because I've often had to leave my bag at Left Luggage on the platform that has it at Piccadilly station. It's fairly quick, but it actually works out quite pricey (and certainly more than a fiver).
i think your ticket should be ok,as long as you haven't transferred it to someone

when you say,in your google pay wallet it shows a bar code,it should also say " details " at the bottem ,within that if
you click it,it should come up the next game etc, after a game,it sometimes takes a few days to update to the next game you're going to.

good luck.

Anyone got a spare for my lads mate I’ll take it. He’s been to 12 games and we’ve won them all do ideally could do with getting him a ticket for Sunday!!

Can you explain this to me? I’ve tried but I can’t work it out and desperate for a ticket!
If you click on another game for example athletico at home and click buy now so it takes you to that game for tickets, then click tickets at the top of the browser and it then it takes you to all of the games available and then if there's a ticket available you can buy or it will be greyed out saying sold out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.