Liverpool tickets

so they will go on open sale to supporters with no previous booking history on the 30th of january?

also, for the portsmouth and bolton games it has listed an open sale, why not for this?

Because they only put them on open sale 3 or 4 weeks before the game!!! Those games are within that timescale, Liverpool is not

I appreciate ur new to this and excited by going to ur first game but ur not reading the comments properly, its very simple

okay mate sorry just confused lol, so they'll post a new page like they are doing with scunny and hull within next week or so?

maybe next week, maybe the week after, depends how quickly they are going

but basically they go on sale in the following order

citycards
accesscards
open sale

with perhaps a week or so before each level

AdamBlue said:
so they will go on open sale to supporters with no previous booking history on the 30th of january?

also, for the portsmouth and bolton games it has listed an open sale, why not for this?

Register online and get your free Access Card and they will post it out to you, The tickets will go on sale to City Card Holders First, Then to Access Card Holders.

They will release the information on the Liverpool game when it needs to be released, We still have 3 home games before the Liverpool game.

You will get a ticket, Dont worry about it.

lol??? they havn't taken anything off the site, the news page about it is still there

and the seating plan is going up tommorow :s

you wouldn't be very good at playing 20 questions, you would know the answer after 5 but use 100!

I'm a bit confused here. I've just gone in to book 2 tix for Liverpool on the net, and there are NO Colin Bell stand tix showing available and very few in the East stand lower tier...

I can book 2 if I want but surely there is more choice at this early stage?

Dear Adam,

Thank you for your email.

They haven't announced an open sale date yet.

If it does go down to open sale, then it will be from Saturday 30th January and there will probably be some minimum loyalty points total required to buy. It is unlikely that anybody without a purchase history will be able to buy a ticket.

Please keep checking the website.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel</a>

Regards,

Toby
Supporter Services

now I'm fucked cos i'm skint so can't buy any memberships etc, any advice guys?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.