Liverpool Tickets

I have one spare in block 111. Says live for city on the card, so not sure how the lighting system works. Assume its 16-17. Not my ticket so my mate wants £20 for it. Can meet outside entrance K. PM me if interested.

TICKET NOW GONE, THANKS GUYS

Sorry for spamming this thread but it's kinda relivent. sort of:) and there is some insane rule that I cant start up a thread to ask even though i've been on here for 6+ months.

But it's telling me I need 10 loyalty points, thing is there seems to be no info on the OS to tell me how exactly to get Loyalty points!.

Anyone got any info? Me and the other half attended the Liverpool match on boxing day the other year, will that match have given us loyalty points? do they roll over to the next seasons etc etc.

grunge said:
Sorry for spamming this thread but it's kinda relivent. sort of:) and there is some insane rule that I cant start up a thread to ask even though i've been on here for 6+ months.

But it's telling me I need 10 loyalty points, thing is there seems to be no info on the OS to tell me how exactly to get Loyalty points!.

Anyone got any info? Me and the other half attended the Liverpool match on boxing day the other year, will that match have given us loyalty points? do they roll over to the next seasons etc etc.

You earn loyalty by attending away games and cup games. (And home games if you dont have a season card). The minimum for each game is 10 loyalty points, so providing you have been to more than one game using your card you should have more than 10 loyalty points. Alternatively you can check on the tickets section how may you have. Click tickets on the OS, then on the new window click home games, then log in, put your supporter number in ( and password if you have registered) If you have not registered, then do so and they will send you a password to the email address you provide. Once logged in check under purchase history. It will tell you your points total on the right hand side of the page.

Hope this helps

And yes they do roll over each season.

Ps., I think you have to make 100+ posts to be able to start a topic :-)

Thanks Dannyc_city, Much appreciated:) we have only ever attended 1 match so it will be a close call, I'll dig out my card tonight and take a look.

We're on the city stadium tour on saturday so may try to get the tickets then if there are any left.

I would be very grateful for three tickets for Sundays game. If three is not possible two would also be great. The usual chap who I get the tickets of sadly does not have any. If you can help please pm message me.

regards

jonathan

felixbg said:
Dannyc_city said:
I have one spare in block 111. Says live for city on the card, so not sure how the lighting system works. Assume its 16-17. Not my ticket so my mate wants £20 for it. Can meet outside entrance K. PM me if interested.

300% profit on a ticket is pretty decent

300%?? 16-17 price is £15 mate

grunge said:
Thanks Dannyc_city, Much appreciated:) we have only ever attended 1 match so it will be a close call, I'll dig out my card tonight and take a look.

We're on the city stadium tour on saturday so may try to get the tickets then if there are any left.

No problem mate, I hope you manage to make it :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.