Liverpool v City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

holeinone

Right now Liverpool are 3-0 up over Cardiff, and it is so easy for the pool because Cardiff don't put in any tackles, but we will have to keep a close eye on Suarez, he is right on form and his goals are of top class finishing, other than that Liverpool don't look good enough to win the league, but they do look good enough to cause teams problems any team home or away, i can't see Liverpool keeping this up all season, and if they lost Suarez then there season could be over, we have lost Aguero but we have better back ups, and as the season goes on we may need them, we have to go away to nearly all the top teams, so we need to start to score more away goals and win more away games starting today against Fulham.

Re: Liverpool v us

It is a chance to lay a marker down... beat them comprehensively and we'll shut a few of the doubters up

I'd take a scrappy 1-0 right now

They usually dominate us, regardless of the venue, form or squad strength.

Dr Jacoby said:
They usually dominate us, regardless of the venue, form or squad strength.

They know our achilles heel - press the play.

Add to that the high line we play now and i'm a little worried.

Liverpool are a danger to us winning the league they can score with the fire power of Suarez and if they can keep up with the top 3 over the next 10 games then they could win the league aswell

we are going to see a right fight for the league this season even the rags will be there at the end and mark my words 2 big teams will miss out on champions league this season

lets hope we can sort out the away form and we can build the points to win the league and not fight for a place in the top 4

I have to say this ref should not be refereeing the game, Liverpool have got away with twice holding a Cardiff player in the penalty area, either one could have been a pen, and the second should have been one definitely, hope we get a better ref next week because Liverpool do hold a bit in defence.

holeinone said:
Right now Liverpool are 3-0 up over Cardiff, and it is so easy for the pool because Cardiff don't put in any tackles, but we will have to keep a close eye on Suarez, he is right on form and his goals are of top class finishing, other than that Liverpool don't look good enough to win the league, but they do look good enough to cause teams problems any team home or away, i can't see Liverpool keeping this up all season, and if they lost Suarez then there season could be over, we have lost Aguero but we have better back ups, and as the season goes on we may need them, we have to go away to nearly all the top teams, so we need to start to score more away goals and win more away games starting today against Fulham.
I'm glad you brought my attention to this man Suarez, is it?

I'm gonna keep an extra eye on him

Its a must not loose again Ploppool

They have a number of advantages over us namely no CL or Europa, No Carling Cup they can focu pretty much on the league keep their squad fairly fresh and minimise injuries

Personally i think they will finish top 4 and couild even win it i just can see them blowing up at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.