Liverpool V City pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueste41

Guess the dippers will be out for revenge. Don't think we have won at Anfield since 2003, so it's not going to be easy. But with the confidence of winning the cup and having a few players back to fitness I am optimistic.

must win game really. spurs and leicester would be out of the sight if we don't beat them.

Please let's win this one too and move to secure the top 4 spot. Best chance for a victory there since years.

Guess the dippers will be out for revenge. Don't think we have won at Anfield since 2003, so it's not going to be easy. But with the confidence of winning the cup and having a few players back to fitness I am optimistic.

tbh i think they will be shaterred after today and like i said this is our best chence to win there in years

Set up the same but rotate the full backs. Possibly silva in middle,rest yaya and stick navas on right,

If we do win it will give us the mental edge they currently have over us, we don't do well against them because of the mental aspect, sometimes they've been jammy with it (Coutinho's winner from Kompany's half clearance after City were well ontop at Anfield was a killer) sometimes our players have turned in shocking performances. If we can win convincingly at their ground it will be one of the highlights of the season for sure and confidence will skyrocket within the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.