Liverpool V City pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very hard game to call. On the one hand, you'd think they'll be deflated after today, and we'll be on a high. On the other hand, they'll be seeking revenge and our record at Anfield is dire.

After 120 minutes you'd expect some rotation, but this is a very good opportunity to break our Anfield hoodoo.

I'd start the same XI as today, but with Hart for Caballero.

I agree with this.

Were coming round the outside for the home stretch. We can use their "Revenge" against them. Atkinson is the ref and unlike Oliver wont bottle.

What are the chances these bitter cunts won't try to injure some of our key player's on Wednesday night? This is my major concern for that game.

Hart
Zabaleta
Kompany
Otamendi
Kolarov
Fernando
Fernandinho
Toure
Silva
Navas
Aguero

That's what I think the team will be rather than hope. I'd stick with Clichy and Sterling. Both Zabaleta and Sagna are reliable so if Sagna needs a rest fair enough.

We go to anfield in good heart now and hopefully we take advantage of them possibly hungover from the loss on pens,a draw isn't the end of the world but it's a win we really need and then kick on hopefully...

Think the Wembley win will smash the psychological advantage they have had over us at Anfield.

They will want revenge but have a lot of defenders injured and I think we will see it out convincingly.

3-0 City. Aguero x2, Sterling.

pretty much must win, cant say im to confident as our record at places like Anfield is trash.

Would stick with the same side as today apart from hart and Zaba coming in

Especially after today's misses, I just want to see Raheem score. Along with a win obviously. 2-1, City

They have far less to play for in this match compared to the final; could go either way though, may just relax & play well like at our place, or may roll over if we come out at a strong pace.

Think we'll need to rotate purely from a fitness point of view, only few days rest & some old legs just played 120 minutes+.

Zab for Sagna, Navas for Toure & Hart for Caballero for me.

Hart
Zab
Kompany
Otamendi
Kolarov
Fernando
Fernandinho
Navas
Silva
Bony
Aguero

Very very hesitant to start Kompany and Aguero three days after 120 minutes but I think they will. I think sterling would be a passenger this game and Pellers can use the excuse that he played 120 mins and needs the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.