Liverpool V Madrid

Liverpool are playing at such an intense pace, Real Madrid can't keep up. No wonder it takes foreigners so long to adapt to the Prem, it's playd at twice the speed of every other league

Essien just scored for Chelsea, what a mad couple of minutes that was then. Drogba hits a free kick that may or may not have gone in then Lampard hits the bar and Essien follows up to make it 1-1

Torres is a diving cheating tw@t, I'd be embarrassed if he played for the Blues.

How biased is the commentary? Gerrard dives in 3 weeks late and it's a harsh yellow card, Pepe gets pulled down by Torres and it's not a foul but when Raul does the same Carragher it's a foul??? Don't get me started on the penatly...

I remember the days when we used to take the piss out of diving European Teams, now we're the fuckin worst with the likes of Torres and Ronaldo.

Failsworth_Blue said:
Essien just scored for Chelsea, what a mad couple of minutes that was then. Drogba hits a free kick that may or may not have gone in then Lampard hits the bar and Essien follows up to make it 1-1

Ye, really exciting few minutes

cookster said:
Torres is a diving cheating tw@t, I'd be embarrassed if he played for the Blues.

How biased is the commentary? Gerrard dives in 3 weeks late and it's a harsh yellow card, Pepe gets pulled down by Torres and it's not a foul but when Raul does the same Carragher it's a foul??? Don't get me started on the penatly...

I remember the days when we used to take the piss out of diving European Teams, now we're the fuckin worst with the likes of Torres and Ronaldo.

I've seen Robinho dive once or twice and it makes me cringe. I fucking hate cheating like that, aah well, he isn't too bad he just sometimes goes down easily. That might be because hes a little Brazillian :D.

He is nothing on Ronaldo/Gerrard though.

A rag mate has just said that he hates English commentators cos they bum Liverpool and think they're the best team in the world.

I think he must watch United in Spanish then!!!

PabZab said:
cookster said:

I've seen Robinho dive once or twice and it makes me cringe. I fucking hate cheating like that, aah well, he isn't too bad he just sometimes goes down easily. That might be because hes a little Brazillian :D.

Rob isn't cynical about it, Torres and Ronaldo try to get players sent off. I'd never grow tired of punching both them lady boys!!!

PabZab said:
cookster said:

Na, robinho probably just slipped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.