Liverpool v United result

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
Does this mauling give you great pleasure to see the rags humbled after their growing arrogance of late, or do you hate the scousers so much you can't be happy about it?
I hate the rags more than any other club so I'm extremely joyous about it. Hope it destroys the tin pot confidence Ten Bob is supposedly creating.
Fuck the Stretford tossers and their shite pundits.

Does this mauling give you great pleasure to see the rags humbled after their growing arrogance of late, or do you hate the scousers so much you can't be happy about it?
I hate the rags more than any other club so I'm extremely joyous about it. Hope it destroys the tin pot confidence Ten Bob is supposedly creating.
Fuck the Stretford tossers and their shite pundits.
I keep saying it.

If we'd kept our foot on their throats at the Etihad they would be relegation fodder now.

The banner. That’s it for me.

If the taliban put a team out against the rags I would support the taliban.

dippers are a moment in time, the rags are constantly the cunts.
They are the Taliban. Their sponsors have been proven to bung them cunts cash.

The banner. That’s it for me.

If the taliban put a team out against the rags I would support the taliban.

dippers are a moment in time, the rags are constantly the cunts.
Yeah the banner did it for me, there's banter but then there's pure fucking hate. That officially sanctioned piece of shit showed me how much they cared for our plight as we sank lower as a club.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.