Liverpool v United result

Don’t see it as win for the other lot, the rags lost 7 fucking nil.

Sure the media will blow smoke up the dippers arses for a week until Madrid stick them back in the their box.

I just posted this on another thread before seeing this one

Today was a win win for us all. Both those clubs are two cheeks from the same arse however as blues it’s genetically embedded in us to hate the rags more.

If they were going to lose today then they lost in the best way possible. By an embarrassment.

It was beautiful. I despise the dippers a lot. The joy wasn’t from their beautiful football but how those rag thundercunts were absolutely destroyed.

Feral Scouse scum. Never forgive, never forget.
TELEMMGLPICT000159443518-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqvEGOs1QWCDBlYMwZQkSShFGcD0pFM2ruI1P2pCHF0zo.jpeg
This 100% plus all the other horrible acts of violence including pelting Pep with objects does it for me. Yes, I enjoyed seeing the rags get battered but the downside is the despicable scum will be lauding it again and saying they are back.

Especially when they were getting giddy about a title challenge.
The quaddily-doodly-quadruple no less. How can you say with a straight face that the Europa League (which we all know is the competition that you 'only' qualify for by failing to qualify for the Champions League) can be classed as a valid quadruple trophy. Jeez, we'll be bringing the Community Shield and pre-season games against San Marino into it next. The mind boggles!

I just posted this on another thread before seeing this one

Today was a win win for us all. Both those clubs are two cheeks from the same arse however as blues it’s genetically embedded in us to hate the rags more.

If they were going to lose today then they lost in the best way possible. By an embarrassment.

It was beautiful. I despise the dippers a lot. The joy wasn’t from their beautiful football but how those rag thundercunts were absolutely destroyed.
Last weekend at Wembley showed why we detest them so much, much worse than the scousers the year before

I am ecstatic that the Rags have been knocked down 7 pegs and that Liverpool have been given a false hope of a rebirth. This may even prompt a Middle Eastern consortium to also buy Liverpool, thus completing the true existential destruction of both clubs.

Win-Win.

Yep despise both those clubs with a vengeance !!
I feelVery sorry for anyone who works with any amount of Dippers this week , never hear the end of it !!
But for me the Scouse Twat Scum Shit bags are the worst !
I’m the early seventies I was in the Army , we returned from N Ireland and had to drive from the docks through Liverpool to Manchester to go an Official Parade for the Mayor and Dignitaries of Manchester, then onwards to
Tidworth ,Hampshire.
We were STONED by the Twats as we drove through that Fuckin Swamp of place ! YES !! FUCKIN
STONED In Liverpool ! and as we we’re predominantly a Lancashire Regiment that made it Fuckin 10 Times worse !!
No mention on the National News about that !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.