Liverpool vs. Aston Villa

NewbBlue said:
Operation Destroy Villa is now complete.

Step 1- take Barry. They have no toughness left in the midfield.
Step 2- take Milner. No more creativity or shooting. Caused MON out, Houllier in.
Step 3- dump Ireland on them. Invisible midfielder.

Well done, gentleman.

hope they bounce back, probably the club aside from us I'd most want to see succeed in the Prem.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
The TV games this weekend have been crap.
Very true but over the next 3 week we will be able to watch our rivals take points from one an other well we (hopefully) get points points points!
Come on City!

Ireland has been shocking tonight,all the skill in the world is useless without desire and self belief.I really thought he could stand out in a very average villa side and he is but for the wrong reasons,he looks like he is playing in a friendly.I can see him sliding into obscurity sadly.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Villa got £30m, our club captain and player of the year virtually every year for nigh on a decade and a recent player of the year and academy product, it's nobody else's fault if they don't invest it in quality replacements.

we gave them 16 mill plus ireland who isn't worth 8 mil

Andouble said:
NewbBlue said:

Step 2- take Milner. No more creativity or shooting. Caused MON out, Houllier in.

Well done, gentleman.

hope they bounce back, probably the club aside from us I'd most want to see succeed in the Prem.
villa hate us (well on villa talk) should see their thread about us 100pages or something jealous because we have money lol..

NewbBlue said:

Well done, gentleman.

Don't forget calamity dunne

The Fat el Hombre said:
NewbBlue said:

Well done, gentleman.

Don't forget calamity dunne
yep we fucked em up goooood

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.