Liverpool vs. Aston Villa

Ireland my god, he really is BAD. how anyone after this, want him back in our team is beyond me.
both team out there are SHIT and Ireland really are below shit.

Villa fans have grown to hate the ungrateful peanut head.

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/#search?q=stephen%20ireland" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/#search?q=stephen%20ireland</a>

This made me LOL though.

kojobaffoe
I do think Stephen Ireland was Man City's engine & it wasn't smart to get rid of him. He held midfield together 24 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

That was an absolutely, truly abysmal first half from Villa that. They've posed absolutely no threat to liverpool whatsoever. The worst thing is that their most experienced players who should be driving them on, particularly with their young lads in midfield, just seem quite happy to sit out and accept a 2 nil defeat. Watching dunne and collins permanently 5- 10 yards outside their own box slowly passing it to each other with no intention of pressing up a bit and driving their team forward is pitiful. Villa have been second to evrything and even with an extra man in the midfield (in ireland, at least supposedly an extra man) they're losing the midfield battles. At least Downing lost his rag near the end of the first half and looked like he might actually give a flying fuck, the rest don't look arsed at all. Hopefully they'll come out a different team this second half, cos that was pathetic
WD40 said:
That was an absolutely, truly abysmal first half from Villa that. They've posed absolutely no threat to liverpool whatsoever. The worst thing is that their most experienced players who should be driving them on, particularly with their young lads in midfield, just seem quite happy to sit out and accept a 2 nil defeat. Watching dunne and collins permanently 5- 10 yards outside their own box slowly passing it to each other with no intention of pressing up a bit and driving their team forward is pitiful. Villa have been second to evrything and even with an extra man in the midfield (in ireland, at least supposedly an extra man) they're losing the midfield battles. At least Downing lost his rag near the end of the first half and looked like he might actually give a flying fuck, the rest don't look arsed at all. Hopefully they'll come out a different team this second half, cos that was pathetic

WD40, are you referring to the guy who was bollocking Clarke for getting caught in posession? That was funny as fuck. Think it might have been a Villa coach though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.